We support and encourage every student to strive for the highest possible levels of academic achievement alongside developing the personal attributes and qualities to thrive and make a positive contribution throughout life.
Our aims are to:
- Create a challenging, inclusive, collaborative, creative and happy learning community;
- Ensure high quality teaching and learning, honesty and respect for others, with a collective will to bring out the best in every student in our care.
- Instil in students a belief that they can and will achieve beyond expectations in order to meet their dreams and lead their lives;
- Enable students to take their place in the world as happy, healthy, kind, confident, ambitious & independent individuals, with enquiring minds ready to face the challenges of tomorrow.
What we value – The King Arthur’s ethos
- Our students come first
- Enjoyment, with hard work, and going the extra mile
- Friendliness and strong sense of community
- Support and care for everyone and each other
- Integrity, manners and honesty
- Inquisitiveness through a breadth of opportunities and experiences
- An engaging, calm and purposeful learning environment
- Leadership, aspiration and ambition
- Pride, quality and excellence – the details matter