Head of School: Mrs Jen Jacklin
We are proud to be a SAST school – find out more here.
We support and encourage every student to strive for the highest possible levels of academic achievement alongside developing the personal attributes and qualities to thrive and make a positive contribution throughout life.
Our aims are to:
- Create a challenging, inclusive, collaborative, creative and happy learning community;
- Ensure high quality teaching and learning, honesty and respect for others, with a collective will to bring out the best in every student in our care.
- Instil in students a belief that they can and will achieve beyond expectations in order to meet their dreams and lead their lives;
- Enable students to take their place in the world as happy, healthy, kind, confident, ambitious & independent individuals, with enquiring minds ready to face the challenges of tomorrow.
What we value – The King Arthur’s ethos
- Our students come first
- Enjoyment, with hard work, and going the extra mile
- Friendliness and strong sense of community
- Support and care for everyone and each other
- Integrity, manners and honesty
- Inquisitiveness through a breadth of opportunities and experiences
- An engaging, calm and purposeful learning environment
- Leadership, aspiration and ambition
- Pride, quality and excellence – the details matter