Safeguarding is the top priority of all schools and even sits above teaching and learning in its importance. Should you have any concerns or wish to report any concerns, please do contact us immediately and ask to speak to one of the following members of our team:
Adele Creed – Designated Safeguarding Lead
Sarah Legg – Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Gary Chapman – Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Jen Jacklin – Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01963 32368.
Should any child or person you are concerned about be in immediate danger of harm, please contact the police on 999. If it is less urgent but still a matter for the police, please dial 101 for support.
You can also reach the Safeguarding Partnership through the following link and please note the information below. This includes information on how to directly contact Children’s Social Care. Click here for information.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary in response to Covid19 Lockdown 2.0 is offering two new free parents webinar about online safety.
• Overview of online risks.
• Exploitation of children online.
• Technical protective and safety measures available.
• Top tips on starting a conversation with your child about the internet and how to work together to use the internet safely.
• Androulla (Andri) Nicolaou, Child Exploitation Prevention Officer
• Kristian Evans, Cyber Protect Officer
• Drew Jefferies, Cyber Protect Officer
• Verity Weston, Youth Project Coordinator
Thursday 14th January 2020 at 7pm-8.30pm. To book a place, please follow Eventbrite link below.
Monday 8th February 2020 at 7pm-8.30pm. To book a place, please follow Eventbrite link below.
For more information or to get in touch: