Aims & Ethos
Excellence for all at King Arthur’s Community School through:
We aim to:
- Create a challenging, inclusive, collaborative, creative and happy learning community;
- Ensure high quality teaching and learning, honesty and respect for others, with a collective will to bring out the best in every student in our care.
- Instil in students a belief that they can and will achieve beyond expectations in order to meet their dreams and lead their lives;
- Enable students to take their place in the world as happy, healthy, kind, confident, ambitious & independent individuals, with enquiring minds ready to face the challenges of tomorrow.
All students at King Arthur’s Community school can expect to be:
- Educated in a safe, small and friendly learning environment
- Actively involved in learning
- Personally developed as unique individuals with the character and skills they will require for the next step in their learning journeys
- Given regular feedback, challenge and support
- Treated fairly by all and respected for their personal qualities and differences
- Valued for their achievements
- Encouraged to play a meaningful part in the school and wider community
It is our view that the best schools are those that ensure the young people within them are happy and safe, so that they can flourish and strive to be the best they can possibly be. These ambitions lie at the heart of what we do.